Academic Regulations highlight important processes. Academic Regulations can vary depending on which program you are completing at Humber.
To view the Academic Regulations please select the appropriate link below:
- 2013-2014 Admission Requirements & Academic Regulations for Degree, Diploma and Certificate Studies *
- 2012-2013 Admission Requirements & Academic Regulations for Degree, Diploma and Certificate Studies *
- 2012-2013 Admission Requirements & University Regulations for the Bachelor of Nursing Degree Program
- Please refer to the Academic Appeal link below for Humber and UNB students
- Readmission for Interrupted Students in Good Academic Standing
- Readmission for Interrupted Students Required to Withdraw
- Letter of Permission
- Request a Supplemental Exam
School Level Academic Appeals
- Review an In Course piece of work or Final Exam – Appeals of major assignments worth at least 20% of the final grade and where it is belived there is a discrepancy of at least 10% between the grade earned and the grade belived to have been earned.
- Grade Review – Appeals based on a miscalculation of the final grade or deviation from the evaluation procedures described in the course outline
- Review an Academic Decision – Appeals regarding an academic decision pertaining to probation, academic withdraw, expulsion, academic misconduct, or special consideration on the basis of medical, psychological or compassionate grounds.
College Level Academic Appeal – Following the completion of the School-Level Academic Appeal, if a major academic decision is not satisfactorily resolved or a student who is subject to the Professional Suitability Policy may launch a College Level Academic Appeal
*PDF; requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.