- Unsure of which program to study? Prospective applicants can:
- Take our ‘Find Your Match’ quiz here.
- Then, once you have researched your programs and have two to three programs you would like to discuss, click here to book an advising appointment with one of our Student Recruitment Advisors who will go over different options with you. International students should visit http://international.humber.ca for information about programs and services at Humber.
- Visit us on campus. Click here for more details on campus tours and events
- Individuals can apply online at ontariocolleges.ca or call 519.763.4725 or toll-free 1.888.892.2228 (in Canada only).
- A $95 fee (payable to Ontario Colleges) is required for each academic year and must be submitted at the time of application.
- Ontario Colleges receives, records and then forwards application information to the appropriate college(s)
- For the 2015/2016 academic year, please apply before February 1st, 2015 for equal consideration.
- International students can apply directly to Humber College. Please visit our International Centre here for more information.
- All educational documents should be forwarded to ontariocolleges.ca.
- Grades will be transmitted electronically for all applicants currently enrolled in an Ontario high school.
- Beginning early December, Humber will acknowledge that applications have been received and provide MyHumber access details by using the email address provided on the Ontario College’s application.
- Humber may need to contact you during the admissions process. It is important that applicants keep their contact information up to date.
- Applicants may begin to track their application online at MyHumber.
- Access details are provided when we acknowledge, by email, that the application has been received.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Colleges begin to receive application information from ontariocolleges.ca for fall 2015 admission.
February 1, 2015
All applications received by ontariocolleges.ca on or before February 1 will be given equal consideration in the application process.
Applications received after February 1 will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis depending on the availability of space in the program. Check for program availability.
First release of admission decisions.
May 1, 2015
Applicants must confirm which offer of admission they are accepting. This must be done online at ontariocolleges.ca or by phone at 1.888.892.2228. Late confirmations will only be accepted if space is available in the program.
June 24, 2015
Tuition fees are due. Please see the Fee section in this publication. Late fees will only be accepted if space is available in the program.
An offer of admission may be withdrawn if an applicant fails to confirm acceptance and/or pay fees by the stipulated deadlines.
Applications for winter and spring will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Confirmation dates and fee due dates vary depending on the approval date. Applicants should check their documentation closely. Late confirmations and payments will only be accepted if space is available in the program.