- Unsure of which program to study? Prospective applicants can:
- Take our ‘Find Your Match’ quiz here.
- Then, once you have researched your programs and have two to three programs you would like to discuss, click here to book an advising appointment with one of our Student Recruitment Advisors who will go over different options with you. International students should visit http://international.humber.ca for information about programs and services at Humber.
- Visit us on campus. Click here for more details on campus tours and events
- Individuals can apply online at ontariocolleges.ca or call 519.763.4725 or toll-free 1.888.892.2228 (in Canada only).
- A $95 fee (payable to Ontario Colleges) is required for each academic year and must be submitted at the time of application.
- For the 2014/2015 academic year, please apply before February 1st, 2014 for equal consideration.
- International students can apply directly to Humber College. Please visit our International Centre here for more information.
- All educational documents should be forwarded to ontariocolleges.ca.
- Grades will be transmitted electronically for all applicants currently enrolled in an Ontario high school.
- Beginning early December, Humber will acknowledge that applications have been received and provide SRS access details by using the email address provided on the Ontario College’s application.
- Humber will also send an acknowledgement post card.
- Applicants may begin to track their application online at Student Record Services (srs.humber.ca).
- It is important that applicants keep their contact information up to date, as Humber may contact applicants via their SRS account in order to complete testing, submit a portfolio or attend an interview and/or audition (dependent on program).
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
February 1, 2014
- Beginning February 2014, students meeting the requirements for their chosen programs will begin receiving Humber Welcome and Approval packages.
- Within those packages, students who require on campus residence will find the details of how to apply online.
May 1, 2014
- Prospective students should confirm their offer by May 1, 2014 on www.ontariocolleges.ca and srs.humber.ca.
- Once confirmation is completed, students can begin to apply for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) and bursaries at http://www.humber.ca/financial-aid.
June 25, 2014
- In order to hold their spots in the program, students should make sure to pay tuition fees by June 25, 2014.
- Late payments will only be accepted if space is available in the program (late charges will apply).
- Timetables will be released four to six weeks before the beginning of the semester.
- Students should plan and register to attend Orientation during the week of August 25 – August 29, 2014.