- Unsure of which program to study? Prospective applicants can:
- Take our ‘Find Your Match’ quiz here.
- Then, once you have researched your programs and have two to three programs you would like to discuss, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an advising appointment with one of our Student Recruitment Advisors who will go over different options with you
- Visit us on campus. Click here for more details on campus tours and events
- Individuals can apply online at ontariocolleges.ca or call 519.763.4725 or toll-free 1.888.892.2228 (in Canada only).
- A $95 fee (payable to Ontario Colleges) is required for each academic year and must be submitted at the time of application.
- For the 2014/2015 academic year, please apply before February 1st, 2014 for equal consideration.
- International students can apply directly to Humber College. Please visit our International Centre here for more information.
- All educational documents should be forwarded to ontariocolleges.ca.
- Grades will be transmitted electronically for all applicants currently enrolled in an Ontario high school.
- Beginning early December, Humber will acknowledge that applications have been received and provide SRS access details by using the email address provided on the Ontario College’s application.
- Humber will also send an acknowledgement post card.
- Applicants may begin to track their application online at Student Record Services (srs.humber.ca).
- It is important that applicants keep their contact information up to date, as Humber may contact applicants via their SRS account in order to complete testing, submit a portfolio or attend an interview and/or audition (dependent on program).
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
February 1, 2014
- Beginning February 2014, students meeting the requirements for their chosen programs will begin receiving Humber Welcome and Approval packages.
- Within those packages, students who require on campus residence will find the details of how to apply online.
May 1, 2014
- Prospective students should confirm their offer by May 1, 2014 on www.ontariocolleges.ca and srs.humber.ca.
- Once confirmation is completed, students can begin to apply for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) and bursaries at http://www.humber.ca/financial-aid.
June 25, 2014
- In order to hold their spots in the program, students should make sure to pay tuition fees by June 25, 2014.
- Late payments will only be accepted if space is available in the program (late charges will apply).
- Timetables will be released four to six weeks before the beginning of the semester.
- Students should plan and register to attend Orientation during the week of August 25 – August 29, 2014.