The Office of the Registrar at Humber plays a vital role in the lives of Humber students. From recruiting new students, enrolling students in programs and courses, to awarding students’ credentials, the Office of the Registrar is here for students every step of the way.
Departments within the Office of the Registrar include: Admissions, Call Centre, Customer Service, Financial Aid, Records, Recruitment, and Reporting. There are offices at both the North and Lakeshore campus.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for:
- Recruiting, admitting, registering and graduating Humber students
- Maintaining student academic records, including transfer credits and transcripts
- Education Support - distributing financial aid (bursaries, scholarships, OSAP, etc.)
Most of the services that the Office of the Registrar provides can be accessed via MyHumber. Visit www.humber.ca/myhumber to log in to MyHumber.
Other important links:
- Academic Calendar - Important dates and deadlines
- Academic Regulations
- Code of Ethics
- Financial Aid - Scholarships, Bursaries, etc.
- Grading Method
- Lockers - Lockers can be rented via MyHumber