Resources - Games and Quizzes
Engaging students in ways that they understand and find inviting will help you achieve the results you are looking for… more opportunities for student to be successful.
The following are just a few of the many resources and ideas that were discussed in Coffee, Croissants and Conundrums.
Resources – Games and Quizzes
- Crossword puzzles – http://www.eclipsecrossword.com/ (free)
- Flash cards, Drag and Drop, Hot Spot - http://www.softchalk.com/ - 30 day free trial, demos and videos available on the site – look for “Interactive Activities”
- Quia – http://www.quia.com/web - games already created on many topics, 30 day free trial, The Studio has membership
- Games for review questions, several game types, can download to iPod or phone, for 30 daytrial password: http://www.respondus.com/download/studymate.shtml for sample games andactivities: http://www.respondus.com/studymate/samples.shtml
- Self-test quizzes in Blackboard - Enter questions into Blackboard or import from a Word doc-ument in a special format. If text has Questions, import into Blackboard (ask The Studio how).