205 Humber College Blvd., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9W 5L7
Situated in northwest Toronto adjacent to the Humber River and 100 acres of parkland - a city experience in a natural setting.
- Home to more than 15,000 full-time students.
- Residence for 1,000 students.
- An indoor pool and sauna, athletics facilities and a fully functioning spa
- On the Toronto public transit line
- Nearby cultural attractions of Toronto including the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, clubs, theatres, the Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario, CN Tower, Ontario Place and Harbourfront
- A variety of eating establishments, a pub, and a student-run fine dining restaurant
- the Arboretum, a beautiful 100-hectare park
- Varsity and intramural leagues
More education excellence:
- The Humber Digital Broadcast Centre
Canada’s most advanced broadcast training facility for journalism and media studies home to Humber TV, Radio Humber 96.9FM.
- The Centre for Trades & Technology
Our specialized centre for skills and technology training with dedicated labs for construction, home renovations, plumbing, welding, electronics, cabinetry and more.
- Centre for Justice Leadership
This new centre offers the latest technology-based learning environment for crime scene investigation, justice leadership and conflict resolution including a crime scene simulation and forensic labs
- The English Language Centre
Unique programs that satisfy the language needs of our multicultural students are provided by this centre.
- The Canadian Centre of Culinary Arts & Science
Home to Canada’s new Master Chef designation and the Ontario Wine Education Centre, students learn in the most advanced kitchens in North America with induction cooking technology and compression-operated refrigeration.
- The Humber Recording Studio
The first Studio in Canada designed to be both a full recording studio and a classroom with more than 50 pianos, 28 computer/midi workstations and a ‘Duality” hybrid audio console.
- The Centre for Urban Ecology
A Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) gold-certified building dedicated to environmental research and sustainability.
- Health Sciences Clinical Simulation Lab
Laboratories simulate a hospital in-patient environment with full-body patient simulators, and video and audio recording for evaluation and learning.
- Humber Centre for Health & Wellness
Fitness, health and wellness, and athletics facilities combine to provide a total approach to healthy lifestyle training including a fully equipped spa, three gymnasiums, cardio centre, performance and injury care facilities, and 28 massage therapy stations.