Strategic Supply Chain Management Leadership Certificate of Completion | SUPLY_CHA_CC
Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, in partnership with the Supply Chain Management of Ontario (SCMAO), offers the most comprehensive supply chain program in Canada. The Strategic Supply Chain Management Leadership certificate program is a graduate level, competency-based curriculum leading to the Certified Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation. Taken over 36 months concurrent with full-time employment, this program delivers advanced supply chain management knowledge and high level business skills.
View our program brochure.
For certificate admission requirements, visit scmao.ca
The first module, Supply Chain Management (SSCM 301), must be taken before any other module. It is suggested that modules be taken in sequence and workshops be completed in the academic year in which the corresponding course has been completed.
Registration for this program is a two-step process:
1. Potential participants must apply to the program through the Supply Chain Management Association Ontario (SCMAO). To submit an application for admission, visit scmao.ca or call 416.977.7566.
2. Once confirmation of acceptance from SCMAO is received, register for the individual course with Humber.
Requirements for the Certified SCMP Designation
- Eight modules (at Humber)
- Six interactive workshops (at SCMAO)
- In-residence week and practical experience requirement (at SCMAO)
- Final examination ( at SCMAO)