Study Abroad Bursary
Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning is pleased to offer a Study Abroad Bursary to assist students who are completing part of their academic program abroad. This bursary will provide eligible students with financial support for an eligible period of academic study, work term or co-op placement outside of Canada.
Click here to access the Study Abroad Bursary: http://registrar.humberc.on.ca/ride2011/doc/finaid/StudyAbroadBursaryApp2013.doc
• Study Abroad of 8+ weeks: $2,500
• Study Abroad Period of 4 – 7 weeks: $1,000
To qualify for the Study Abroad Bursary, applicants must:
• Be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident of Canada or Protected Person
• Be in good academic standing
• Have demonstrated financial need as defined by the Financial Aid Office
Priority will be given to students:
• Who study abroad for a full academic semester;
• Where studying abroad is a requirement of the program;
• Based on GPA
How to Apply
• Complete the application and budget form and provide a letter/report about your international opportunity and how you will benefit from it;
• Provide confirmation of your internship/placement abroad
All scholarship recipients will receive a T4A for income tax purposes
Please return your completed application form and supporting documentation to the Financial Aid Office on campus.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2013 or until funds are distributed.
For more information contact Holsee Sahid at firstname.lastname@example.org