What is OSAP?
The Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) is a federally and provincially funded student loan and grant program that provides financial assistance to eligible post secondary students. Applications require approximately four weeks to process.
You may apply for OSAP online at: https://osap.gov.on.ca or you can fill out a paper application, which is available for printing from the OSAP website.
In addition, Humber’s Financial Aid and Awards office administers and provides information for the following government financial aid programs:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program;
- Canada Study Grant (CSG);
- Ontario Access Grant (CAG);
- Bursary for Students with Disabilities (BSWD);
- Child Care Bursary (CCB);
- Ontario Work Study Program (OWSP);
- Ontario Special Bursary Program (OSBP);
- Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the Top scholarship;
- Ontario Student Opportunity Grant (OSOG) - formerly the Loan Forgiveness program