Next steps once you have received your acceptance to Humber:
- Apply for OSAP online at www.osap.gov.on.ca.
- Print your Master Student Financial Assistant Agreement (MSFAA) form from your OSAP web account.
- Complete the MSFAA form and take it to a designated Canada post outlet along with your SIN card, a valid Canadian government-issued photo ID and your banking information. Visit www.canlearn.ca for a link to designated Canada Post outlets in your area.
- Wait for Humber to confirm your enrolment in full-time studies.
- Funds will be deposited electronically by the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) to your bank account as of the start of your study period.