CREATING ACCESSIBLE AUDIO CONTENT
If you want to learn more about the topics in this module, here are some additional resources.
ASL Video Resources
- Music for Deaf people-CBC Newsopen new window
- Deaf musicians-CBC’s The Currentopen new window
- Pharrell's "Happy" in ASL by Deaf Film Camp at CM7open new window
- Ariana Grande "7 rings" | ASL VERSION with Nyle DiMarcoopen new window
- Sean Forbes "Let's Mambo" Ft. Marlee Matlinopen new window
- Tina Turner "What's Love Got to do with it?" ASL versionopen new window
- ASL University: Lessonsopen new window
- ASL Finger Spellingopen new window
- LSQ Distance Coursesopen new window
- LSQ Resourcesopen new window
- Basic ASL: First 100 Signsopen new window
- Learning American Sign Languageopen new window
- Celebrate Deaf Culture with Accessible Mediaopen new window
- Christine Sun Kim: Beautiful drawings show the music of sign languageopen new window
- New Yorker Magazine: Poems from "Deaf Republic" by Ilya Kaminsky, Illustrated by Miwon Yoonopen new window
- Sparkopen new window: How to make websites more accessible for people who are deaf, November 29, 2015.
- The Current open new window: Deaf musicians shatter myths about hearing impairments and sound, August 19, 2016.
- CKUT Montreal/McGill Campus Community Radio: ASL on the Radio,open new window, October 29, 2014.
- CBC's Qopen new window. If Shakespeare knew sign-language: In this take on Hamlet, the story is literally in Horatio's hands, February 6, 2019.