- MOTORCYCLE PROGRAMS
- Introduction to Motorcycling
- Learn to Ride a Motorcycle (M1 to M2)
- M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters
- Motorcycle Maintenance - Basic
- Motorcycle Maintenance - Advanced
- Pro-Rider Motorcycle Course
- Back to Basics - Motorcycle Refresher Course
- Private Motorcycle Course
- Corporate Motorcycle Training
- Group Motorcycle Training
- Motorcycle Instructor Training
- REGISTER NOW
- INFO CENTRE
- CONTACT US
M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters
This course will provide you with the skills required to become a safer and more confident motorcycle/scooter rider in real traffic situations. The course includes an M2 exit Ministry test which is completed right on site.
Is this course for me?
Your M2 licence is valid for up to 5 years. If you have had your M2 licence for at least 18 months (22 months if you didn't take an accredited course when you got it) you can upgrade it to a full "M" licence.
What will I learn?
This course picks up where the Learn to Ride course leaves off. A basic riding skills evaluation is used as the starting point for more advanced lessons including:
- roadside stops
- lane changing
- intersections and highway riding.
The M2 Exit programs do more than just prepare the student for a road test. In addition to the above skills, students will learn the techniques and etiquette associated with:
- highway riding
- group riding
- riding in residential and business areas
And will be better equipped to identify and handle common hazards.
What do I get at the end of the course?
Successful completion of the Ministry "M" test (done on-site), entitles you to the necessary upgraded documentation for your M licence.