- MOTORCYCLE PROGRAMS
- Introduction to Motorcycling
- Learn to Ride a Motorcycle (M1 to M2)
- M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters
- Motorcycle Maintenance - Basic
- Motorcycle Maintenance - Advanced
- Pro-Rider Motorcycle Course
- Back to Basics - Motorcycle Refresher Course
- Private Motorcycle Course
- Corporate Motorcycle Training
- Group Motorcycle Training
- Motorcycle Instructor Training
- REGISTER NOW
- INFO CENTRE
- CONTACT US
Motorcycle Maintenance - Advanced
The Advanced Maintenance Course covers such topics as brakes, clutches, suspensions, fuel systems, electrics and more. Students can register for the entire course or individual modules.
Is this course for me?
For students who wants to learn more about the mechanics of the motorcycle, and take the repair and maintenance of their own machine to a new level.
What will I learn?
The course has sessions devoted entirely to individual components of the motorcycle. Hands-on workshops will be conducted on the:
- fuel systems
What do I get at the end of the course?
A much greater understanding of the mechanics of the motorcycle, and the ability to identify and fix problem areas.