- MOTORCYCLE PROGRAMS
- Introduction to Motorcycling
- Learn to Ride a Motorcycle (M1 to M2)
- M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters
- Motorcycle Maintenance - Basic
- Motorcycle Maintenance - Advanced
- Pro-Rider Motorcycle Course
- Back to Basics - Motorcycle Refresher Course
- Private Motorcycle Course
- Corporate Motorcycle Training
- Group Motorcycle Training
- Motorcycle Instructor Training
- REGISTER NOW
- INFO CENTRE
- CONTACT US
First select your course from the list on the left. It will open in a new window.
CALL 416.675.5005 and have your VISA or MASTERCARD ready.
Download and print the waiver form here. It will open in a new window. You will need to complete it and bring it with you to the course.
For a more comprehensive waiver please click here to download a copy. Hard copies will also be available for your review at the rider training sites.
Transfers, Refunds and Cancellations
Students are permitted a one time transfer between courses at no extra cost up to four days before the start of a course. Additional transfers will be subject to a $50 fee. All transfers are subject to course availability. Cancellation from a course must be done at least four business days prior to the start of a course and will be charged a $50 administration fee. No refunds or cancellations will be processed after the official dates as noted. The standard policy on the Admit-to-Class form does not apply.