Locker rentals are only available to students attending a full time program at Humber.
Step 1: Login
- Login to MyHumber.
Step 2: Parking and Locker Option
- Click Services.
- Click Parking and Lockers.
- Click the Humber Parking and Locker link.
- Click the Locker icon.
- Read the terms and conditions for locker usage at Humber and click I Agree to continue.
Step 3: Register a Locker
- Select a locker from the list; options are based on availability and your program requirements.
- Click Reserve this Locker.
Step 4: Purchase a Locker
- Click Proceed to Payment.
- Select the payment method.
- Enter your payment details.
- Click Process Transaction to complete the payment transaction.
Step 5: Print Receipt
- A receipt will be displayed on-screen; you may print it if you wish; however a receipt will also be emailed to your Humber email address.
Step 6: Sign out
- You are now done the Locker rental process.
- Click Sign Out to log out of MyHumber. Close your browser.
A locker is only as good as its lock.
Use a high quality lock to protect its contents!
Visit https://www.humber.ca/publicsafety/parking-and-lockers/lockers for more information.