Build a strong future for yourself with a career in architectural technology.
Building construction is expected to continue to grow according to a 2014 survey by the Ontario Construction Secretariat. The same survey said contractors expect the number of skilled laborers to decline, providing a need for new graduates to enter the architectural technology field.
Our graduates work:
– in producing design and construction documents for architectural offices
– as project co-ordinators, estimators and project inspectors for contracting firms
– as housing specialists for design firms
– as sales representatives for construction equipment manufacturers
– as building inspectors and plan examiners for municipalities.
The rapid growth in construction and building in Toronto and southern Ontario, combined with Humber’s strong reputation in the industry, provides graduates with strong employment opportunities.