• Allows you to help contribute towards creating safe and healthy communities.
• Finds you in a variety of roles such as:
– police officer
– court officer
– provincial probation and parole officer
– federal parole officer
– provincial or federal adult correctional officer
– provincial youth service officer
– open custody youth worker
– community crime prevention worker
– victim services worker
– insurance fraud investigator
– transportation enforcement officer
– finance inspectors (tobacco)
– policy work.
• Finds you in a variety of settings such as:
– institutional or community corrections
– police services
– government agencies
– non-government organizations.
• Makes you eligible to pursue graduate studies in criminal justice education or related disciplines.