• Allows you to help contribute towards creating safe and healthy communities
• You may be involved in a variety of roles within the community such as:
– community justice worker
– provincial or federal adult correctional officer
– provincial youth service officer
– open custody youth worker
– community crime prevention worker
– victim services worker
– residential worker
– law enforcement officer.
• Gain the competitive edge that will qualify you for positions in a variety of settings such as:
– community-based advocacy agencies
– institutional or community correctional settings
– law enforcement departments
– court houses.