PricewaterhouseCoopers predicts that global sports market revenues will rise at an annual growth rate of 3.7 per cent from $121 billion in 2010 to $145 billion in 2015. Humber Sport Management graduates can earn positions with a variety of sport institutions such as amateur or professional sports teams and organizations, community sport and recreation agencies, sport governing bodies, sport event management organizations, intercollegiate athletics, private facilities, and within the sporting goods industry.
Potential jobs include:
– sport event and marketing co-ordinator
– sponsorship co-ordinator
– executive director or program manager
– co-ordinator coaching development
– ticket sales controller/supervisor
– account executive
– co-ordinator fan experience
– facility, campus recreation or varsity manager.