An apprenticeship offers you an opportunity to learn a highly skilled trade through practical job experience and in-school training.
Information about Humber’s apprenticeship programs can be found by following the links associated with each program listed below.
The Registration Links portion of this page is only for Ministry Approved Apprentices. If you have not received an Offer of Classroom Training or are not yet a registered apprentice you are not eligible to register. For information about becoming an apprentice, contact The Centre for Trades and Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have recently received an Offer of Classroom Training, issued by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU), you are required to register into one of the apprenticeship classes listed below.
- Identify the program you are eligible to register for (as mentioned in the letter you received from MTCU)
- Select the appropriate level to register (this can be found under "Registration Links")
Once in the Registration System
- Click on the '+' symbol to add the class to your schedule
- Click the "Register" button to proceed
- Login using your Humber username and password. (If you are new to Humber click on "Create New Account")
In order to complete your registration, you will require your Humber username and password. If you require help with your Humber username and password, visit https://its.humber.ca/password
Additionally, payment in full made via the web registration site is required to be considered registered. Individuals who register who did not receive an Offer of Classroom Training will not be eligible for training.