WE ARE taking your education further
Choose a Humber degree with confidence
Each of our degrees is reviewed and approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. All programs undergo a rigorous review process to ensure they meet the academic standards established by the Postsecondary Education Quality Assessment Board.
You want a career and a degree. We want you to have both
Our career-focused degrees are the ideal blend of theoretical learning and practical experience, taught by professors who have active industry connections and outstanding academic credentials.
All degree programs offer work placements or clinical experience, many of which are paid -- meaning you get to earn money and gain valuable on-the-job experience even before you graduate.
Add in small class sizes and an industry-guided, job-relevant curriculum and your Humber degree will give you a definite advantage in a competitive world.
Bachelor's degree programs:
- Bachelor of Applied Arts – Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Applied Arts – Film and Media Production
- Bachelor of Applied Arts – Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Child and Youth Care
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce – e-Business Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce – Fashion Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce – Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – International Business
- Bachelor of Commerce – Management Studies
- Bachelor of Commerce – Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce – Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Creative Advertising
- Bachelor of Digital Communications
- Bachelor of Industrial Design
- Bachelor of International Development
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Journalism
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Nursing – Regular*
- Bachelor of Nursing – Second Entry Preparation*
- Bachelor of Public Relations
* In collaboration with the University of New Brunswick