Requesting Accommodations Each Term

Returning students who wish to access academic accommodations are required to renew their accommodation letter each term.  Students must submit their requests online. The process is quick and easy.

Accommodation Letter Requests »

NOTE:  Students who are not already connected with Accessible Learning Services and have not met with an Accessibility Consultant, please contact us for an appointment.      

Requesting Changes to Accommodations

When completing the online request form, students will have the option of requesting a change to their academic accommodations. Once our Accessible Learning Services staff have reviewed the form, we will connect with students to discuss their request.

Students can also request changes to their accommodations in person by meeting with an Accessibility Consultant during our drop in hours or by contacting us to book an appointment. To find out when we offer drop in hours or to make an appointment, please contact us.