There are three ways to submit tests:
- In person. Please download and complete a Test Referral Form to bring along with the test. Tests dropped off in person need to be picked up in person.
- If the test can be completed on a computer (using Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) you may submit it electronically here. Tests submitted through this channel will be returned via your Humber email address.
- If the test is on Blackboard please submit to here.
Please note, Testing Services is not a class substitute. We allow no more than seven students (North Campus) or five students (Lakeshore Campus) from the same course to write simultaneously. We also do not allow students to begin a test in class, and finish it in the Test Centre.
What do I do when the student has completed their test?
- If the test was dropped off in person it will need be picked up in person. Testing Services does not deliver tests.
- Exams submitted using our Electronic Test Submission service will be returned to your Humber email address.
- Tests submitted through Blackboard do not need to be picked up. If you have the student's result you are good to go!
The Test Centre follows College policy: should any incident of cheating occur (unauthorized materials, speaking during a test, etc.), the Test Centre will complete an incident report and attach it to the test. If a student is caught with a cell phone the test will end immediately.