Transfer Options

  • Students working on a project on a table

    Transfer Credits

    If you've successfully completed credits or programs at another postsecondary institution, you may apply for transfer credits for equivalent courses in your Humber program.

  • 2 Students working on laptops

    Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)

    Through a PLAR assessment, you may apply for course credits based on your work, volunteer or life experience.

  • Students meeting at a table

    Articulation Agreements

    Articulation agreements are specific transfer arrangements from a Humber program to another postsecondary institution, allowing you to gain advanced standing in many different programs outside of Humber.

  • Students working on a project on a table

    Diploma to Degree

    Transferring from a Diploma program to a Degree program? Learn more about your options.