Humber is committed to removing snow and ice from entrances, sidewalks, roads and parking lots as quickly as possible during and after a continuous snowfall.
PRIORITIES FOR SNOW REMOVAL:
- Sidewalks, sidewalk ramps and curb cuts.
- Main building entrances, stairs, emergency roads, and access areas.
- Roads, parking lots and parking stalls used by people with disabilities.
Attractive, well-tended campus grounds enhance the student experience and create a welcoming first impression for visitors.
OUR HIGHLY-TRAINED STAFF ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Lawns, hard and soft landscaping, garden beds and container plantings.
- Snow and ice removal.
- Campus roads, sidewalks and curbs.
- Pedestrian corridors, fire lanes, pathways and trails.
- Campus tree inventory maintenance.
- Parking lot and signage maintenance.
- Pest control outside of buildings.
- Landscape support to Capital Development, in relation to new building construction projects.