Skip to content
  • person writing


The Humber Travel Registry (previously known as the Student Out of Province Travel Activity Form) is mandatory and must be completed by each student participating in an approved Humber travel activity outside of Ontario. Student travel can take a number of forms including, but not limited to an Academic Summer Program, Conference/Competition, Faculty-Led Trip, Internship/Work Placement, Semester Abroad and Varsity.

Please enter your information in the travel registry as soon as you are able to, and at least 4 weeks in advance of your travel date. Information collected in the registry allows Humber to monitor student safety, mitigate travel risks, and provide assistance where feasible in cases of out-of-province emergency.

Any questions or concerns regarding the Humber Travel Registry can be sent to Ashley Tinoco, International Mobility Coordinator at