"We all have choices to make when selecting a school and Humber was the right choice by far."
Get a brand new career in less than two months.
Learn how to drive a “DZ” truck and earn your Ontario DZ licence (license) in a program designed by experienced trucking professionals.
Humber College graduates of the DZ program have a 96% employment rate.
At Humber, you learn from instructors who have years of experience in the field, with modern vehicles. You use the “D” Truck you learned on for your road test which is conducted by Humber certified trainers authorized by the MTO.
Transportation companies across the GTA look to Humber as a leading source of potential employees, with many sending current employees to Humber for “DZ” training.
Learn everything you need to know about this high-demand employment field, including safety regulations, fuel-efficient driving, traffic and road management, and more.
The program consists of three components:
- 'Z' Air Brake Endorsement course scheduled over two days.
- 40-hour in-class component of training.
- 21 hours of in-vehicle training. (The in-vehicle training is delivered on a Monday to Friday basis.)
The vehicle is supplied for the Ontario DZ road test conducted at Humber College
The full fee for the program is $4,255 (Course and program fees may be subject to change.)
We want to hear from you. If you have any questions or need more information, contact the Transportation Training Centre at 416-675-6622 ext. 5800 or email@example.com and come in for a visit.
How To Apply
You MUST meet ALL the requirements below PRIOR to registering for this program.
- Hold a valid Ontario Class G license.
- Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable Canadian driving experience with a Class G2 or G licence (not G1).
- Demonstrate a minimum of an Ontario Grade 10 literacy level.
- Pass a Ministry of Transportation driver's medical and visual examination.
- Obtain a classified licence learner's permit from the Ministry of Transportation.
Note: This program is not recommended for persons that have driven less than 20,000 kilometers in the province of Ontario during the past 12 months. Having less than this experience may result in your inability to meet the course objectives.
You MUST complete parts A-D on the same day/time and select ALL 3 courses in the SAME TERM order to be eligible to attend classes. Select one session for each course.
Driver's License and Learner's Permit
On the first day of class, bring your Driver's License and Learner's Permit.
Remember you will need your CSA approved footwear for the first day of In-Vehicle training.
Thank you for choosing Humber and you are well on your way to a new career.
Good luck with the program.