Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, a founding member of Polytechnics Canada, is one of the nation’s leading educational institutions. Our programs combine a solid academic foundation with practical, hands-on learning. Serving more than 27,000 full-time and 56,000 part-time students, Humber offers a wide range of career-focused opportunities for students to personalize their educational path. Our 160 full-time and 200 continuing education programs include four-year baccalaureate degrees, two- and three-year diplomas, and one- and two-year certificates. Humber also offers apprenticeship training to more than 2,000 students in the fields of applied technology, skilled trades and culinary arts.
At Humber, our students discover the many educational and career opportunities the college offers - from our wide variety of credentials and fields of study that allow students to choose a flexible educational path, to our established networks that give access to industry leaders and work experience. Most of all, students leave Humber equipped with a strong combination of specialized knowledge and practical and critical thinking skills that employers want. With 85 percent of Humber graduates employed within six months of completing their studies, and with 94 per cent of employers being satisfied with the quality of our graduates, Humber is a great place to learn and grow.
- Student-Centred – We hold the current and future success of our students as our highest priority.
- Excellence – We are committed to outstanding services, academic programs and teaching.
- Innovation – We anticipate and respond to emerging trends to meet the evolving needs of our local, national and global communities.
- Respect – We uphold the highest ethical standards, and affirm and protect the rights, dignity, and integrity of each member of our diverse community.
- Inclusion – We cultivate a working and learning environment where diversity is recognized as essential to our success.
- Sustainability – We preserve our collective future by embracing the social, ecological, and economic impact of our decisions.