Leadership in polytechnic education.
As one of Ontario’s 24 colleges, Humber’s broad mission is to provide learners of all kinds with access to opportunities for postsecondary education within Ontario’s publicly funded higher education system. With more than 215,000 alumni and 50 years of experience, Humber continues to offer a wide range of high-quality educational options and experiences to students.
- We hold the current and future success of our students as our highest priority.
- We are committed to outstanding services, academic programs and teaching.
- We anticipate and respond to emerging trends to meet the evolving needs of our local, national and global communities.
- We uphold the highest ethical standards, and affirm and protect the rights, dignity, and integrity of each member of our diverse community.
- We cultivate a working and learning environment where diversity is recognized as essential to our success.
- We preserve our collective future by embracing the social, ecological, and economic impact of our decisions.