You may appeal the results of your decision letter on one or more of the following grounds:
- There is new evidence that is likely to change the outcome.
- There is evidence of procedural error or bias in the process.
- The sanction imposed is not consistent with the nature of the offense.
A completed Appeal Request Form will include the following information:
- You have identified, above, which ground(s) you are appealing on.
- You have attached your explanation/reason(s) for appealing. Your explanation should be centered around your grounds for appealing.
- Your explanation should also include your requested resolution. What outcome are you hoping for?
- You have attached any supplementary documentation/information including a copy of your decision letter.
Appeal Request Forms:
- For all Residence Code of Conduct Appeals please fill out: Humber Residence Code of Conduct - Appeal Request Form.pdf
- For all Non-Academic Student Code of Conduct Appeals please fill out: Humber Non-Academic - Appeal Request Form.pdf
If you any questions about the appeal process please contact us via email.