- Ideal for new riders
- Suitable for returning riders (away from motorcycles for several years)
- Learn and practice the techniques required to:
- Ride Safe
- Ride Smart
- Ride Confident
- Upgrade your licence (testing done on-site)
- Earn a graduation certificate that will potentially save you BIG on your Insurance
- Learn from qualified and certified Instructors
- Chronological lesson plans to keep you moving from the very basics to real skills development.
- Balance and Braking
- Starting/stopping the Engine
- Slow speed control
- Gear Changing
- Collision Avoidance
Registration Call Volumes are high right now.
If you are experiencing delays, please call the motorcycle office at 416 798-0300 directly to expedite your registration.
Humber College offers all of the necessary rider training needed to obtain your full licence
All of Humber’s Motorcycle Training Programs are up and running. Register today to reserve your spot in one of our many courses.
UPDATE - Pro Rider Courses Now Available...
"At Humber… You don't have to wait 60 days! You can do the course as soon as you get your M1."
Learn to Ride a Motorcycle (M1 to M2)
Gearing UP! Nationally accredited Canada Safety Council Course
M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters
Take it up a Notch!
- Ideal for those currently riding and ready to complete the M licence process.
- Learn real street strategies on YOUR motorcycle
- Lane / blocking position
- Earn your FULL M licence! (testing done on-site)
"Very helpful and patient Instructors. Very effective teachers."