- Ideal for new riders
- Suitable for returning riders (away from motorcycles for several years)
- Learn and practice the techniques required to:
- Ride Safe
- Ride Smart
- Ride Confident
- Upgrade your licence (testing done on-site)
- Earn a graduation certificate that will potentially save you BIG on your Insurance
- Learn from qualified and certified Instructors
- Chronological lesson plans to keep you moving from the very basics to real skills development.
- Balance and Braking
- Starting/stopping the Engine
- Slow speed control
- Gear Changing
- Collision Avoidance
Humber College offers all of the motorcycle rider training to obtain your licence
Use one of our motorcycles on the “Learn to Ride”course. Learn how to balance, stop, move off under power, change gears and practice effective emergency reaction skills needed to stay safe on the open road. Do your test here at Humber to upgrade your licence and earn your course certificate that the insurance company is looking for.
Upgrading to the full motorcycle licence at Humber is done using your own personal motorcycle. We will work with you to dust off those rusty skills, we’ll cover riding on the highway, riding in both residential and business areas as well as group riding. Add to that hazard awareness, curves and a whole bunch more!
For all of our training classes, register online today with your Visa or Mastercard. We look forward to being your Motorcycle Rider Training partner.
Learn to Ride a Motorcycle (M1 to M2)
Gearing UP! Nationally accredited Canada Safety Council Course
M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters
Take it up a Notch!
- Ideal for those currently riding and ready to complete the M licence process.
- Learn real street strategies on YOUR motorcycle
- Lane / blocking position
- Earn your FULL M licence! (testing done on-site)
"Amazing Instructors. Made us feel very comfortable."