- Ideal for new riders
- Suitable for returning riders (away from motorcycles for several years)
- Learn and practice the techniques required to:
- Ride Safe
- Ride Smart
- Ride Confident
- Upgrade your licence (testing done on-site)
- Earn a graduation certificate that will potentially save you BIG on your Insurance
- Learn from qualified and certified Instructors
- Chronological lesson plans to keep you moving from the very basics to real skills development.
- Balance and Braking
- Starting/stopping the Engine
- Slow speed control
- Gear Changing
- Collision Avoidance
Humber College offers all of the necessary rider training needed to obtain your full licence
Motorcycle Rider Training Registration is now ONLINE!
2015 Spring/Summer courses coming soon.
Check back frequently to choose your course, click the link and enroll.
See you soon!
Learn to Ride a Motorcycle (M1 to M2)
Gearing UP! Nationally accredited Canada Safety Council Course
M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters
Take it up a Notch!
- Ideal for those currently riding and ready to complete the M licence process.
- Learn real street strategies on YOUR motorcycle
- Lane / blocking position
- Earn your FULL M licence! (testing done on-site)
"Outstanding, very informative, well spoken and open to questions."