- MOTORCYCLE PROGRAMS
- Introduction to Motorcycling
- Learn to Ride a Motorcycle (M1 to M2)
- M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters
- Motorcycle Maintenance - Basic
- Motorcycle Maintenance - Advanced
- Pro-Rider Motorcycle Course
- Back to Basics - Motorcycle Refresher Course
- Private Motorcycle Course
- Corporate Motorcycle Training
- Group Motorcycle Training
- Motorcycle Instructor Training
- REGISTER NOW
- INFO CENTRE
- CONTACT US
Motorcycle Instructor Training
The instructor training program certifies both motorcycle and scooter enthusiasts with a passion to teach.
Is this course for me?
To become a motorcycle/scooter instructor you must:
- be an active motorcyclist with an M licence
- have no more than 5 demerit points on your licence
- have a positive attitude and patient demeanour
What will I learn?
A variety of teaching techniques and effective coaching skills that will be used to support individual lessons.
What do I get at the end of the course?
Graduates will receive a Canada Safety Council Instructor certification and a possible offer of employment with Humber or other sponsoring agencies.
How long is the course?
Generally runs for eight sessions, two nights per week, plus supporting activities including attendance at a the annual re-certification weekend. The training ends with two full "shadow" weekends early in the training season.
The course is currently run
How do I register?
Training for 2013 is complete. Further info for 2014 season will be posted here in Dec of 2013/Jan 2014. Please check back at that time. Thanks for your interest.