- MOTORCYCLE PROGRAMS
- Introduction to Motorcycling
- Learn to Ride a Motorcycle (M1 to M2)
- M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters
- Motorcycle Maintenance - Basic
- Motorcycle Maintenance - Advanced
- Pro-Rider Motorcycle Course
- Back to Basics - Motorcycle Refresher Course
- Private Motorcycle Course
- Corporate Motorcycle Training
- Group Motorcycle Training
- Motorcycle Instructor Training
- REGISTER NOW
- INFO CENTRE
- CONTACT US
Pro-Rider Motorcycle Course
Take your basic motorcycling skills to the next level with the Pro-Rider course. Improve your street-riding skills and become a better rider.
During this advanced course, riders will practice a variety of skills to increase their comfort level, interaction and reaction with their bike, including:
- riding curves
- advanced braking
- collision avoidance
- slow speed manoeuvres
Is this course for me?
This course is for riders wanting to take their everyday street riding skills to the next level. 10,000 km of riding recommended.
What will I learn?
This one-day course will increase any rider’s confidence by refining techniques and skills in:
What do I get at the end of the course?
This is a recreational motorcycle course and a Humber certificate of participation will be awarded upon completion.