Is this course for me?
To become a motorcycle/scooter instructor you must:
- be an active motorcyclist with an M licence
- have no more than 5 demerit points on your licence
- have a positive attitude and patient demeanour
What will I learn?
A variety of teaching techniques and effective coaching skills that will be used to support individual lessons.
What do I get at the end of the course?
Graduates will receive a Humber College Motorcycle Instructor certification and a possible offer of employment with Humber.
How do I register?
Come join us for an Info evening held at the Transportation Training Centre of Humber College at 55 Woodbine Downs Blvd, Toronto M9W 6N7 at 6pm lasting till 7:30p, February 1st, 2017. (Next door to McDonalds’ on Highway 27 one block north of Finch) Hear what we offer and ask the questions you may have.
Registration fee of $395.00 can be paid in person after the info night offered. (VISA or MC or debit)
Course lengthEight evening sessions on Monday and Thursday from 6:30-9:30pm in Feb and March, plus a day of First Aid class, a day on weekend doing setup and Re-Cert March 25th (Mandatory). The training ends with two full "shadow" weekends in the training season.
- Full M Class Licence with less than 5 demerit points
- Enthusiastic attitude for helping others who want to learn to ride
- Proper Riding Gear
- Commitment to the training program