Is this course for me?
To become a motorcycle/scooter instructor you must:
- be an active motorcyclist with an M licence
- have no more than 5 demerit points on your licence
- have a positive attitude and patient demeanour
What will I learn?
A variety of teaching techniques and effective coaching skills that will be used to support individual lessons.
What do I get at the end of the course?
Graduates will receive a Humber College Motorcycle Instructor certification and a possible offer of employment with Humber.
How do I register?
The course will start April 25th at 6:30pm at Humber Transportation Training Campus, 55 Woodbine Downs Blvd. Toronto, ON, M9W 6N5. Fee $350 plus Tax, payable by VISA, MC or Debit. Please arrive 30 min early to complete the registration process.
Course lengthSix evening sessions on Monday and Thursday from 6:30-9:30pm, plus supporting activities such as a day of First Aid, a day on weekend doing setups. The training ends with two full "shadow" weekends in the training season.
- Full M Class Licence with less than 5 demerit points
- Enthusiastic attitude for helping others who want to learn to ride
- Proper Riding Gear
- Commitment to the training program