- Try A Harley-Davidson Motorcycle
- Learn to Ride a Motorcycle (M1 to M2) Toronto
- Learn to Ride a Motorcycle (M1 to M2) Hershey
- Learn to ride a Harley-Davidson (M1 to M2) Toronto
- Learn to ride a Harley-Davidson (M1 to M2) Hershey
- Back to Riding Refresher
- M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters Toronto
- M2 Exit Course for Motorcycles and Scooters Hershey
- Tactical Motor Skills Course
- Private Motorcycle Course
- Practice/Retest and Retest
- Motorcycle Instructor Training
If you are having trouble registering / signing in, please contact our support centre at 416.675.5005.
ALL APPLE users please call 416.675.5005 to book (we are working on a fix that prohibits registering at the moment)
Register by Phone
Call 416.675.5005 press "0"
Please review the waiver and be prepared to complete and sign them at the start of your course. Hard copies will be available for your review at the rider training sites.
A request for a refund or transfer to another date must be received 3 business days before the start of the course via email.
Course changes are not allowed within 3 business days from the start of the course.
If you completed the Motorcycle course in the past two years, you can request a replacement certificate. There is a cost of $50, payable either VISA or MC for the replacement.