Need some help making the grade?
Peer Tutors are students who have achieved 80% or better in their courses, and are ready and willing to help you do the same.
Peer Tutors are available for traditional classroom courses, Independent Study, and Distance Education courses. Tutoring traditionally takes place outside of scheduled classroom hours, but not off campus (always on campus.)
Peer Tutors act as a supplement to your lectures, providing extra review and practice for the course material that you have previously been taught.
Policies and Procedures
- Registration is free.
- You must be registered in the course(s) you receive tutoring in.
- You can receive a maximum of 3 hours of tutoring per week.
- You must attend a brief orientation session prior to receiving tutoring.
- Tutoring sessions will always take place on campus.
- It is important that you attend class first to determine which course you would like a tutor for - assigning tutors will begin on May 15, 2017. You may register for a tutor before this but you will not receive your tutor before May 15, 2017.