Both campuses are secure environments and we promote safety at all times. Nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of all residents and visitors.
Our Campus Safety plan includes:
- 24/7 Campus Security Staff, regular patrols throughout the North and Lakeshore campuses
- Campus Walk Program. This program enables visitors to request a personal escort to their vehicles, residence, or to the perimeter of campus
- Humber also has a Critical Incident plan which can be viewed on the Humber Public Safety Website.
- 24/7 Residence Front Desk Staff
- Evening patrols through the Residences by Residence staff and/or security staff
- Security cameras on all floors and exits in Residence to ensure the safety of all residents