Situated in northwest Toronto adjacent to the Humber River and 100 acres of parkland.
- Home to more than 19,000 full-time students
- Residence for 1,000 students
- Library, an indoor pool and sauna, athletics facilities and a fully functioning spa
- On the Toronto public transit line
- Nearby Toronto attractions include the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, clubs, theatres, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Art Gallery of Ontario, CN Tower, Ontario Place and Harbourfront
- A variety of eating establishments, a pub, and a student-run fine dining restaurant
- The Arboretum, a beautiful 100-acre park
- Varsity and intramural leagues
- The Centre for Trades and Technology (just up the street), featuring two full-sized townhomes and dedicated labs for construction, home renovation, plumbing, electrical, woodworking and cabinetmaking programs
- The nearby Transportation Training Centre, offering programs for DZ and AZ truck licenses
Situated in the west end of Toronto, on the shores of Lake Ontario.
- Home to more than 7,800 full-time students with 400 living in residence
- Library and a variety of eating establishments
- Hiking, walking and biking trails
- Minutes from downtown and on the Toronto public transit line
- Close to cultural attractions of Toronto including the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, clubs, theatres, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Art Gallery of Ontario, CN Tower, Ontario Place and Harbourfront
- Listen to jazz and other concerts in the performing arts centre
- Attend live theatre and comedy shows
- LEED-Silver certified Lakeshore Commons building, featuring airy, open common areas and workspaces, computer labs, multi-media production suites, an art gallery and a cafeteria
Humber Orangeville Campus
275 Alder Street, Alder Street Recreation Complex, Orangeville Ontario, Canada, L9W 5A9
- Home to more than 200 full-time students
Situated in Dufferin County, northwest of Toronto.
- Closely connected with the Orangeville Community
- Study in wireless classrooms along with a student commons and computer lab
- On-site fitness centre, including swimming pool, two hockey rinks, library, and food court
Full-time programs include:
- Business Administration, Business Management, Early Childhood Education and Police Foundations.